The church library is a place for learning, sharing, and building up our spiritual life. We encourage everyone to visit the library and make use of our library resources.
Right Now Video Library
BCEC has subscribed to an online church video library by Right Now Media, which allows our church members free access to thousands of discipleship and training resources at just about any place or time. There are videos for all age groups, for personal or small group study, and for training. For more info, please visit http://www.rightnowmedia.org. We encourage everyone to sign up for an account. Please supply your name and email address at this link: Right Now Media Sign-up Form. Then Right Now Media will send you an invitation to join with a login ID and password.
Chinatown Campus Library
- Located on the first floor of the 237 building
- Open Hours: Every Sunday 10:30-11:00am, 12:15-2:00pm
Newton Campus Library
- Located on the first floor next to the Chinese Secretary’s office.
- We also use a book wagon to bring out materials into Fellowship Hall in order to maintain the greatest possible visibility and utilization. Look for the book wagon!
- Open Hours: Every Sunday 10:30-11:00am
Facility Room Reservation
- The best time to reserve space is at least 2 weeks before your planned event. That will provide us the time to process your request.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for our admin staff to respond to your request.
- Chinatown Campus room request form
- Newton Campus room request form
Official church documents:
Download various forms that are utilized at BCEC:
- BCEC Baptism/Membership Application (PDF): English | Chinese
- Parent & Child Dedication Form (PDF)
- Contribution ID Request Form: Web Form | English PDF | Chinese PDF
- Tax Receipt: Web Request Form
- Parking Permit Application (Online)
- BCEC Alumni Contact Info Request Form (Online)
- Right Now Media Online Video Library Sign Up (Online)