Praise God for your love of the Lord and His church and support BCEC’s ministry in many different ways. This is a reminder that as we welcome 2015, the 2014 tax filing season will soon begin. With our total contribution units grow towards 1,000, BCEC Treasury has tried various ways to streamline the process to save labor and cost. We found that generating the receipts in PDF format and delivering the tax receipt by email are the most efficient and cost effective method. We had a number of undeliverable each year due to incorrect email and postal addresses. Please update your email or postal address at http://www.bcec.net/about/member-resources/tax_receipt-request-form/.
We would also like to take this opportunity to give you a few friendly reminders…
- To request a new Contributor ID or update your contact information, please go to http://www.bcec.net/about/member-resources/contributor-id-request-form/
- Cash offering: Please write your Contribution ID and English name clearly on the envelope. Writing only a name on the envelope may cause your offering to be counted as anonymous offering.
- Check offering: Please note the proper way to write a check to BCEC:
- Write only “BCEC” on the payable line.
- Do not write “BCEC Mission”, “BCEC Expansion” etc. This practice is very important to our weekly counting procedure. It helps reduce processing time and minimize entry error.
Write your Contribution ID and fund name on the memo line
- Example: #999 GF, #999 MF, #999 EF, #999 CF, #999 Project Destiny
- BCEC do not accept any offerings designate to specific individual or organization: unless it is announced and notified to the congregations.
Lastly, the following is the tentative 2014 tax receipts distribution schedule:
- 1/4/2015-1/17/2015 email and address registration and update
- 1/18/2015-2/7/2015 Distribution by email only
- 2/8/2015 Distribution in Chinatown Campus
- 2/15/2015 Distribution in Newton Campus
- 2/22/2015 Distribution in Chinatown Campus
- 3/8/2015 All remaining receipts will be sent by postal mail
May we continue to build a blessing through our love and obedient to Him, may God’s name be forever glorified!
We are available at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question.
Have a blessed New Year!